Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Erin Condren Planner

As a therapy mom, my life involves taking my daughter to therapy sessions, doctor appointments, filling out paperwork, conferences, and whatever she needs. I am also a Etsy shop owner. My job with that is to make orders, ship the orders, respond to e-mails, make new items to list in my shop. This is on top of getting laundry done, cooking, and taking care of my 3 year old son. So as you can see, my life does get pretty hectic. And I have to admit, my time management is not that great and I need to change that..

An Example of Erin
 Condren Planner
After much research and using other planners, I have opted to try the Erin Condren Planner. Her planners is customizable. You can choose your cover and add your name or monogram initials, the layout of the calendar (vertical or horizontal), and some of the planners you can choose the colors for the cover. She also has accessories you can buy: stickers, pens, notebooks, etc. It's expected to ship b/t Sept 17th-Sept. 21st.









While I'm waiting for it to arrive, I'm going to make my own stickers to go with my planner. It will include:

  • Paperwork Due
  • Doctor Appointments
  • Music Therapy Session Days
  • Shipping Days
  • Conferences
  • Must Dos That Day/Week
  • Reminder to Order/Pick Up Medicaid Supplies
  • Activities/appointments for my son

Anyway, I can't wait to get it in my hands. When I it arrives, I'll post a photo of it and write about it as well. I hope this will help me stay focused and have better time management..

If you would like to check out Erin Condren's website, go to this link https://www.erincondren.com

Also, if you want to place a order with her using this link as a referral, this also gives you $10 off your order with her products.
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/terafendley0729

No comments:

Post a Comment